Hansho Compositesis pleased to announce the establishment of its new headquarters in Fort Collins, Colorado. Located near the Denver International Airport, for easy access.
Colorado is a famous region for technology incubation in the composites and aerospace industries. Home to renowned organizations like:
- National Renewable Engineering Laboratory
- Steelhead Composites
- Lockheed Martin Space Systems
- Digital Wave Corp.
- Ability Composites
- Galiso Inc.
Close access to innovation centers reinforces Hansho’s ability to create value by bringing team solutions to difficult challenges.
Hansho Composites, LLC
2001 Rosen Drive, Suite 5-308
Fort Collins, CO 80528 USA
Phone: +1 970-230-5852
CREATING VALUE IN KEY TECHNOLOGIES
- Composite Pressure Vessels, Types 3 & 4, 70 MPa hydrogen, CNG, LPG
- Filament winding design, FEA stress analysis, teaching.
- International government approvals: US DOT, TUV, CE, ASME, others.
- International business development and sales representation.